The stadium was built on the territory of the former Ushakovsky Park. The opening took place on May 6, 1934. The capacity of the stadium is designed for 4,500 spectators. Soccer field (100 × 69 m) with artificial turf without heating system. In addition to the football field, the stadium’s infrastructure also includes athletics tracks (400 m), tennis courts, a swimming pool, shooting ranges, a hotel, as well as a sports hall with stands for 1000 seats, where the matches of the Russian Volleyball Championship are held.